Prima Lighting is the premiere manufacturer of Low Voltage & LED lighting systems for commercial, residential, retail, and restaurant applications.
- Always reserve an additional 10%-15% transformer capacity to allow for wire resistance
- To dissipate heat properly, transformer must be mounted with breakers facing downward with 12″ surrounding clearance
- Secondary breaker is included on each transformer
- According to NEC code #240-3-D, 25A breakers must use 10AWG wire or larger for 25A or 300W. Recommend using THHN wire
- The use of low voltage magnetic dimmer is recommended for best dimming performance
- Manufacture spec sheet for 35-LD100DC-120-24 click here
- Manufacture spec sheet for 35-LD150DC-120-24 click here
- cETL or cUL listed transformers
- Warranty Information: See our Terms and Conditions page for details
- For General Technical Information, see our General Technical Information page for details
Special Notes: * All fixtures and lighting systems must be used with a dedicated circuit and a Prima transformer, driver and/or ballast to comply with cUL/cETL listing; or all warranties are void.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
Primary: 120V / 60Hz / 0.95 Amps
Primary: 120V / 60Hz / 2.0 Amps